Pork Production Technician (Fisher Branch)
Posted on: April 25, 2017
Job Description: Pork Production Technician (Full-Time)
Location: Fisher Branch, MB
Excel Genetics is looking for motivated, goal-oriented and skilled individuals to join our dynamic team as a Pork Production Technician in our daughter-nucleus farm located in Fisher Branch, MB.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to Animal Care (Feeding, Vaccinations, Recording, Health Checks, Animal Handling), Sanitation (Pressure Washing), Basic Repair and Maintenance, and other farm daily operational tasks.
- Animal Production Related Degree or Diploma
- Driver’s License and Own Transportation
- Criminal Record Check
- At least 3 years of hog farm experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to multi-task in a high pressure, high-paced environment
- Computer Literate, and knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Leadership and good inter-personal skills
Salary: $15.29 to $17.50 per hour depending on skills and experience; 40 hours per week, M-F with alternating weekend duties.
Benefits: Health, Dental, and Registered Retirement Savings Plan
Excel Genetics LP
18 3rd Ave. South, PO Box 539
Niverville, MB, R5G 0S6