Posted on: October 2, 2017
HyLife Ltd is a progressive Manitoba based company. HyLife and its affiliates have feed and pork operations and genetics sales in various countries around the world. This position is based at the Head Office in the vibrant community of La Broquerie, Manitoba. We are currently seeking a highly-motivated person to fill the position of Office Manager. The Office Manager reports directly to a member of the Senior Management team.
This position will include the following responsibilities and day-to-day functions:
- Will provide Senior Level Administration to the Senior Management Team
- Will build, lead, and maintain functional administrative support to assist the Senior
- Management Team with day to day basic administrative functions
- Ensures consistent Executive level messaging in all forms of letter development, communication and presentation for the Senior Management team which are customized to clients and audiences
- Coordinates and oversees the Shareholders and Board of Directors annual meeting and power point presentation development and supporting documentations
- Develops speaking notes and high level document or email responses to Government officials and Dignitaries on behalf of Senior Management team members
- Attends internal and external meetings with the Senior Management, records accurate meeting minutes and is able to summarize documents that reflects the topics discussed
- Works directly with the designated Travel Agency ensuring accurate plans, manages
- Canadian passports, International passports, Visas, and Nexus Cards
- Manages organizational projects, events and programs (Corporate Apparel Program,
- Employee Meat Program, Year End Filing Program, Tradeshow Apparel Program, Leads office décor designs, renovations and construction of new office workspace)
- Works together with the Brand and Events Manager
- Directly manage admin staff that supports the Senior Management team
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to work successfully and productively in a team environment and/or independently
- Able to effectively multi-task
- Ability to effectively manage teams that are predominantly made up of professional-level individuals
- Excellent communicate skills and able to problem solve
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite
- Demonstrate extensive experience in Project Management
- Ability to multi-task
- Possess a Business Administration Certificate or diploma is an asset
- 5-7 years high level administrative support to senior leaders of an organization
- 3-5 years program management and staff management
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at www.hylife.com/current-opportunities
Applicants who are not currently eligible to work in Canada will not be considered for this position.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.