1 pork tenderloin, well-trimmed, about 12 oz / 0.375 kg
2 Tbsp / 30 mL cracked black pepper
⅓ cup / 80 mL light cream cheese
2 Tbsp / 30 mL chopped fresh cilantro
¼ tsp / 1 mL salt
½ cup / 125 mL finely diced mango, fresh or frozen
1 tsp / 5 mL lime juice
¼ tsp / 1 mL red pepper flakes
1 Tbsp / 15 mL chopped fresh cilantro
1 baguette, cut on diagonal into ¼-inch thick slices
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Roll tenderloin in cracked pepper to coat evenly.
- Place tenderloin on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Roast 25-30 minutes or until instant-read thermometer registers 155ºF.
- Remove tenderloin from oven onto a clean plate. Cool. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate several hours.
- Remove tenderloin from refrigerator. Slice into ¼-inch thick slices.
- In small bowl, combine first amount of cilantro with cream cheese and salt until well-blended.
- In another small bowl, combine mango, lime juice, red pepper flakes and second amount of cilantro.
- To serve, lightly toast baguette slices and spread with a small amount of the cream cheese mixture. Top with a tenderloin slice. Spoon a dollop of mango salsa onto each serving.