1 Tbsp / 15 mL EACH balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard
2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ tsp / 1 mL EACH salt and ground black pepper
2 pork tenderloins, well-trimmed, about 12 oz / 0.375 kg EACH
3 peaches, halved and pitted
1 lemon, juiced
½ cup / 125 mL balsamic vinegar
¼ cup / 50 mL lightly packed brown sugar
¼ tsp / 1 mL ground black pepper
For the pork:
- In small bowl, combine vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Brush mixture over all sides of tenderloin. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Preheat barbecue on high; reduce heat to medium. Grill tenderloins on a lightly oiled grill grate for 20-25 minutes or until instant-read thermometer registers 155°F. Turn once or twice.
- Remove tenderloins from grill onto a clean plate. Tent loosely with foil and let tenderloins rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with Grilled Peaches.
For the grilled peaches:
- Drizzle peaches with 2 tsp lemon juice. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside.
- In small saucepan, combine remaining lemon juice, vinegar, brown sugar and pepper. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook until reduced by about half, stirring occasionally.
- Place peach slices cut side down on hot, lightly oiled grill grates. Grill for 2-3 minutes or until flesh is caramelized.
- Turn peaches over and baste cut sides with vinegar mixture. Continue to grill until softened, another 2-3 minutes.