6 pork rib chops, boneless, about ½-inch / 1.25 cm thick
2 cups / 500 mL coarsely chopped portabella mushrooms
1 large leek, thinly sliced
1 cup / 250 mL dry Marsala wine
½ cup / 125 mL water
1-10 oz / 284 mL can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 packet wild mushroom roast gravy sauce mix
1 tsp / 5 mL dried oregano leaves
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Place chops in slow cooker. Layer if necessary.
- Sprinkle mushrooms and leek evenly over chops.
- In 4-cup measuring cup, combine wine, water, soup, gravy mix and oregano. Pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on LOW, about 6 hours. Chops should be fork tender.
- Season with salt and pepper according to taste.