4 pork rib chops, boneless, about 1-inch / 2.5 cm thick
2 Tbsp / 30 mL hoisin sauce
1 Tbsp / 15 mL tomato ketchup
1 Tbsp / 15 mL light soy sauce
1 Tbsp / 15 mL rice wine or cider vinegar
2 tsp / 10 mL orange zest
¼ cup / 50 mL fresh orange juice
1 tsp / 5 mL Sriracha sauce
1 tsp / 5 mL ground cumin
1 tsp / 5 mL sesame oil
- Place chops in resealable plastic bag.
- In small glass bowl, combine marinade ingredients until well-blended. Pour over chops. Seal bag.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Remove chops from marinade; discard marinade. Pat chops with paper towel to remove excess marinade.
- Preheat barbecue on high; reduce heat to medium. Grill chops 5-7 minutes per side or until instant-read thermometer registers 155°F.
- Remove chops from grill onto a clean plate. Tent loosely with foil and allow chops to rest 3-5 minutes before serving.