1 pork loin, centre roast, boneless, about 3 lb / 1.5 kg
3 cloves garlic
1 packet fresh rosemary
2 Tbsp / 30 mL canola oil
1 Tbsp / 15 mL balsamic vinegar
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Pierce roast all over with fork.
- Using a small electric food chopper or knife, coarsely chop garlic and rosemary.
- In small bowl, combine chopped garlic and rosemary with oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture on all sides of roast.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast, uncovered, until instant-read thermometer registers 155˚F, about 1 ½ hours.
- Remove roast from oven. Tent loosely with foil and let rest 10 minutes before carving.
Tip: Plan other meals with the leftovers – shaved leftover pork on a bun, strips for wraps, pitas or salads, diced pork for casseroles.