2 cups / 500 mL broccoli florets, coarsely chopped
1 red bell pepper, cut into large chunks
4 green onions, trimmed and coarsely chopped
8 oz / 227 g light cream cheese
3 oz / 85 g crumbled blue cheese
1 Tbsp / 15 mL lemon juice
1 tsp / 5 mL Worcestershire sauce
8 oz / 227 g leftover cooked roast pork or deli roast pork, very thinly sliced
8 large red or green flour tortillas
½ cup / 125 mL chopped toasted almonds
⅓ cup / 80 mL chopped fresh parsley
- Place broccoli, bell pepper and green onion in food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped. Remove and reserve.
- Process cream cheese, blue cheese, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce to blend. Return reserved vegetables to food processor. Pulse just to mix.
- Spread one side of each tortilla with cheese mixture. Layer with equal amounts of pork.
- Sprinkle with almonds and parsley.
- Roll up tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate.
- To serve, slice each wrap into 6 equal pieces.