Nutrient Management Coordinator - located in the community of Killarney, MB
Posted on: October 3, 2022
Nutrient Management Coordinator
Are you looking to grow your professional career in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate professionals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Nutrient Management Coordinator located in the community of Killarney, MB.
Your days will include:
• Manage HyLife’s Manure Application Program
• Maintain manure storage and manure spills
• Annual reporting and budgeting
• Research new and innovative ideas regarding manure management
• Maintain professional designation
To succeed in this role, you possess:
• Diploma or Degree in Agriculture, Soil Science or another related field
• Professional or Technical Manitoba Agrologist Certification or CCA (Certified Crop Advisor)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in general farming and cropping practices
• Knowledge base in advising agronomic recommendations would be an asset
• Experience with manure application as a fertilizer product would be an asset
• Experience of hog production would be beneficial
• Communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/.
Your Future starts now!