Immigration Coordinator - located in Neepawa, MB
Posted on: October 19, 2022
Are you looking for a great job opportunity? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Immigration Coordinator, reporting to the Immigration Manager. This opportunity is located in the community of Neepawa, MB.
Your days will include:
• Assisting settlement process for new foreign workers
• Backs up the Immigration Assistant Manager
• Receiving direction from the Immigration Assistant Manager as well as the Immigration Manager
• Maintain files and copies and/or originals of all work permit applications past and present, as per SOPs and compliance
• Maintaining current SOPs and updating
• Scan and file documents electronics and hard copies
• Maintain spreadsheets and create reports
To succeed in this role, you possess:
• 1 year working in an office environment
• Experience working in a multicultural environment
• Intermediate to Advance Excel skills
• The ability to be extremely accurate and detailed
• Great communication and organizational skills
• Great at managing change
• Ability to work as a member of a team, and independently
• Manage stress and multiple demands and change well
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today!
Your career grows now!
For more information about Neepawa: https://www.neepawa.ca/