Hog Receiving Worker - Located in Neepawa, MB
Posted on: November 1, 2022
Hog Receiving Worker
Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in Neepawa, MB for you to explore!
• Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
• Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production Plant
• 4000+ employees worldwide
• We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Wage
• Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
• Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
• Employee Referral program - $500!
• Free parking
• Company events
• And more!!!!
Your Shift, Monday – Friday, will include:
• Receiving and unloading hog deliveries
• Sort hogs into appropriate receiving pens
• Ensure humane and safe handling of hogs into our facility
• Complete hog receiving documents to CFIA standards
• Scraping trailers
• Working outside and in a barn environment
To succeed in this role, you:
• Have respect for animal welfare, food safety, and workplace safety
• Understand animal behavior, have worked with livestock previously
• are Dedicated
• Enjoy being busy
• Are physical fit
• Prefer to work in a team and are willing to help
We want it to be YOU! Come join our HyLife team.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.