Hog Receiving Asst. Manager - Located in community of Neepawa, MB
Posted on: November 3, 2022
Hog Receiving Asst. Manager
Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in Neepawa, MB for you to explore!
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Wage
• Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
• Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
• Employee Referral program - $500!
• Free parking
• Company events
• And more!!!!
Your Shift, Monday – Friday from 4:00 pm – 1:00 am, will include:
• Execute the unloading & scrapping of hog trailers
• Supervise staff and report on all activities at the receiving barn
• Develop and maintain solid relationships with drivers that deliver to HyLife Foods
• Shuffling and pushing hogs into the pens
• Animal care initiatives; humanely disposing of crippled and downer animals
• Clean up straw removal area and ensure roadways are clear of debris
• Ensuring the barn is clean
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
• 2 years of experience with animal care
• 2 years of experience as a supervisor
• Animal handling skills
• Minimal Microsoft Office and computer skills
• A polite and professional demeanor with a sincere desire to continually seek to improve existing processes and thrives in a team environment
• Flexible schedule
• Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
• Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production Plant
• 4000+ employees worldwide
• We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment
We want it to be YOU! Come join our HyLife team.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.