Immigration Coordinator - located in Neepawa, Manitoba
Posted on: December 22, 2022
Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in Neepawa, MB for you to explore!
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Wage
• Vacation in the first year
• Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
• Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
• Employee Referral program – Minimum of $500!
• Free parking • Company events • And more!!!!
Your days will include:
• Assisting settlement process for new foreign workers
• Backs up the Immigration Assistant Manager
• Receiving direction from the Immigration Assistant Manager as well as the Immigration Manager
• Maintain files and copies and/or originals of all work permit applications past and present, as per SOPs and compliance
• Maintaining current SOPs and updating
• Scan and file documents electronics and hard copies
• Maintain spreadsheets and create reports
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
• 1 year working in an office environment
• Certificate in Business Admin, Office Admin, or Legal Studies
• Experience working in a multicultural environment
• Intermediate to Advance Excel skills
• The ability to be extremely accurate and detailed
• Great communication and organizational skills
• Great at managing change
• Ability to work as a member of a team, and independently
• Manage stress and multiple demands and change well
• Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
• Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production Plant
• 4000+ employees worldwide
• We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment
Ways to apply: Online at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/
We want it to be YOU! Come join our HyLife team.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.