Production Supervisor (PM Shift) - located in Neepawa, MB
Posted on: March 6, 2023
Production Supervisor (PM Shift)
Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in Neepawa, MB for you to explore!
• Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
• Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production Plant
• 4000+ employees worldwide
• We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Wage
• Vacation in the first year
• Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
• Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
• Employee Referral program – Minimum of $500!
• Free parking
• Company events
• And more!!!!
Your days will include:
SHIFT: Monday – Friday 4:00 pm– 1:00 am
• Ensure a safe and clean work environment while maintaining compliance with policies and procedures
• Maintain quality and legislative requirements by enforcing Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures
• Direct daily production operations, scheduling employees, and resolving issues
• Achieve Continuous Improvement in processes to reduce costs while maintaining quality
• Improve employee relations, yields, labour results, equipment, and sanitation
• Manage employees by communicating job expectations, appraising job results, coaching, counseling, and disciplining
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
• 2 years of supervisory work experience, preferred
• A proven track record of proactively managing Employee Relations/Management relationships
• Results-oriented and able to work effectively in a functional team, while exemplifying HyLife Foods company values
• Excellent planning and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities
• A self-starter with good analytical and problem-solving skills
• A continuous learner with a willingness to embrace change
• Flexible to work various shifts
• Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Ways to apply: Online at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/