Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) Coordinator - location Neepawa, MB
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) Coordinator
Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in Neepawa, MB for you to explore!
• Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
• Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production Plant
• 4500+ employees worldwide
• We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Wage
• Vacation in the first year
• Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
• Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
• Employee Referral program – Minimum of $500!
• Free parking
• Company events
• And more!!!!
Your days will include:
• Review and assess written programs to satisfy SQF requirements
• Execute and maintain HACCP/SQF programs and SOPs
• Train new employees on HACCP/SQF procedures and company policies
• Perform verifications and update records
• Continuously evaluate and improve HACCP/SQF programs
• Collaborate with the CFIA inspectors, Operations, SQF Manager, and QA Manager when resolving food safety issues
• Work as a team player in the SQF Department
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
• Relevant experience in HACCP, SQF, and food processing
• Knowledge of Six Sigma, GMPs, and HACCP/SQF is preferred
• Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills
• Proficient in Excel and MS Office
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Strong focus on food and workplace safety
Ways to apply: Online at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/
We want it to be YOU! Come join our HyLife team.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.