Procurement Students - located in Neepawa and La Broquerie, MB
Posted on: March 30, 2023
Are you looking to gain hands-on experience in a unionized manufacturing facility? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Procurement Student for May–August 2023. This opportunity is located in the community of Neepawa and La Broquerie.
Your days will include:
• Work closely with the Procurement team and participate in various functions.
• Contribute to and lead projects
• Reviewing, testing, and updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Performing general office duties and administrative functions, such as filing, printing forms, scanning documents, and ordering supplies as needed
• Verifying paperwork
• Archiving documents
• Conducting reconciliations and reporting any inconsistencies
• Providing support and assistance to the Procurement team members.
To succeed in this role, you need to possess:
• Are attending University or College for Business Administration or Supply Chain Management
• Eager to learn and develop new skills
• Willing to contribute and be a part of the team
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/.
Gain Hands-On Experience and Unlock Your Potential at HyLife!