Summer Yard Help- located in Neepawa, MB
Posted on: March 31, 2023
Are you looking to gain hands-on experience in a unionized manufacturing facility? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Summer Yard Help for May–August 2023. This opportunity is located in the community of Neepawa.
Your days will include:
• Temperature-tag-seal checks
• Fueling as required
• Patrol assigned areas to maintain order, monitor activities, and resolve conflicts
• Troubleshoot reefer issues
• Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
• Maintain a clean and safe work area
• Comply with standard operating procedures as outlined by company policy
To succeed in this role, you:
• Are a recent High School Graduate or attending University or College
• Hold a valid Class 5 driver’s license
• Are available to work evening shifts
• Are physically capable of standing for extended periods of time
• Able to use iPad software to record data
• Able to work outside
• Are mechanically inclined
• Are eager to learn
• Are willing to contribute and be a part of the team
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/.
Gain Hands-On Experience and Unlock Your Potential at HyLife!