Millwright – Red Seal- Neepawa, MB
Posted on: November 20,2023
Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in Neepawa, MB for you to explore!
• Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
• Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production Plant
• 2000+ employees worldwide
• We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Wage
• Vacation in the first year
• Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
• Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
• Employee Referral program – Minimum of $500!
• Free parking
• Company events
• And more!!!!
Your days will include:
12-hour shift, rotation from 5 – 5
• Installing, troubleshooting, and repairing complex production equipment with minimal supervision
• Enhancing equipment performance, recommending, and implementing improvements.
• Working from drawings, written or verbal instructions, and sketches
• Troubleshooting and identifying mechanical/electrical problems
• Operating production equipment and checking performance as required
• Performing PM (preventative maintenance) procedures in a 24-hour/day operation
• Proficiently using computerized maintenance management system
• Ensuring all job-related operations are in compliance with GMPs, HACCP, WHMIS, and health & safety requirements
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
• Valid Red Seal Millwright license; include your certificate with your resume
• Experience in a manufacturing environment would be an asset
• A full complement of personal/professional hand tools
• Sense of urgency and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and in a multifunctional team with minimal supervision
• Basic computer ability
• Knowledge of conveyors, industrial pumps and compressors, grinders, welding equipment, electrical and electronic controls, lathes and machining tools, power tools, fans and blowers, hydraulic systems and high speed packaging equipment
• Ability to bend, lift heavy items and climb, all while wearing the appropriate equipment
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
• Strong focus on food safety and workplace safety
Ways to apply: Online at http://hylife.com/careers/
Take the first step towards an exciting career with HyLife - submit your resume today!
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.