Farm Maintenance Technician - in South-West MB
Posted on: June 16, 2021
Farm Maintenance Technician
Are you looking to grow your professional career in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate professionals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Farm Maintenance Technician in South-West Manitoba (Killarney area barn sites).
Your days will include:
• Perform routine repairs as per instructions from the maintenance planner
• Repairs in an outside environment is required
• Perform preventative maintenance and respond to calls on a variety of equipment ranging from heating and ventilation to plumbing, to feeding systems, welding and carpentry
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Proper documentation of work performed
• Seek to implement Continuous Improvement techniques in a progressive environment
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
• Previous experience as a maintenance technician in a hog barn work environment an asset, willing to train self-motivated candidate with mechanical aptitude
• Welding, carpentry and plumbing skills would also be an asset
• Forward thinking and able to effectively problem solve
• Excellent communication skills
• Possess a valid Class 5 license
• Availability to assist with weekend breakdowns
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/.
Your Future starts now!