4 large flour tortillas
8 green lettuce leaves
2-3 large Roma tomatoes, sliced
1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
12 slices bacon, cooked crisp and drained
3 slices thick or extra thick cut bacon
½ cup / 125 mL mayonnaise
2 Tbsp / 30 mL sour cream
1 Tbsp / 15 mL thinly sliced green onion
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
For the wrap:
- Spread tortillas with a dollop or two of Bacon Mayo (recipe below).
- Top each tortilla with 2 lettuce leaves, a few tomato and avocado slices, and 3 strips of bacon.
- Fold or roll up tortillas as desired.
- Arrange on a plate or platter and serve.
For the mayo:
- In skillet, over medium heat, fry bacon until crispy.
- With slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towels to drain fat.
- Dice bacon; set aside.
- In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Add bacon and green onion. Stir to combine.
- Season with and salt and pepper according to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Tip: Bacon Mayo may be made up to one day ahead. Use as a condiment on sandwiches, wraps and burgers.
Makes ¾ cup