2 pork tenderloins, well-trimmed, about 12 oz / 0.375 kg EACH
2 tsp / 10 mL lemon pepper
1 Tbsp / 15 mL butter
2 Tbsp / 30 mL brandy
1 Tbsp / 15 mL EACH lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp / 5 mL Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp / 15 mL chopped fresh parsley
- With sharp knife, slice each tenderloin crosswise into 6 equal pieces. With cut side down, flatten slightly with palm of hand to 1-inch thickness.
- Season both sides of each medallion with a small amount of lemon pepper.
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Sear medallions on both sides until nicely browned, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from skillet to a clean plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Add brandy, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard to skillet. Cook, blending with pan juices just until bubbling.
- To serve, spoon sauce over medallions and sprinkle with parsley.