1 pork loin, centre roast, boneless, about 3 lb / 1.5 kg
1 Tbsp / 15 mL EACH ground cinnamon, sugar and salt
½ tsp / 2 mL ground black pepper
¼ cup / 50 mL grated yellow onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp / 10 mL soy sauce
- Pierce roast all over with fork.
- In small bowl, combine cinnamon, sugar, salt and pepper. Add onion, garlic and soy sauce; stir to combine.
- Spread mixture over all sides of roast. Cover and refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast, uncovered, until instant-read thermometer registers 155°F, about 1 ¼-1 ½ hours.
- Remove roast from oven. Tent loosely with foil and let rest 10 minutes before carving.