2 pork tenderloins, well-trimmed, about 12 oz / 0.375 kg EACH
¼ cup / 50 mL canola oil
3 Tbsp / 45 mL lemon juice
4-5 cloves garlic, pressed
1 Tbsp / 15 mL EACH ground cumin and paprika
1 tsp + ½ tsp / 7 mL dried thyme leaves
1 tsp / 5 mL ground coriander
½ tsp / 2 mL salt
¼ tsp / 1 mL EACH cayenne pepper and ground cinnamon
2 large bell peppers, seeded and cut into bite-sized pieces
1 small red onion, cut into chunks
Lemon wedges for serving
- With sharp knife, slice tenderloins into 1 ½-inch cubes and place in resealable plastic bag.
- In small bowl, whisk oil and lemon juice with garlic and spices. Pour mixture over cubes in bag.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove cubes from marinade; discard marinade. Pat cubes with paper towels to remove excess marinade.
- Thread cubes onto metal skewers or soaked bamboo skewers, alternating meat with vegetable pieces.
- Preheat barbecue on high; reduce heat to medium. Grill kabobs on lightly oiled grill grate for 5-7 minutes, turning occasionally; do not overcook.
- Remove kabobs to a platter. Serve with lemon wedges.