What is a Manitoba Pork BBQ?
A Manitoba Pork BBQ is a highly anticipated seasonal service provided by Manitoba’s pork producers. It involves one of our fabulous Grill Teams, a mobile BBQ and our signature Manitoba-raised Pork on a Bun. Our staff cook and serve thousands of tasty Pork on a Bun sandwiches in and around Winnipeg from May until October. The Manitoba Pork Grill Team and BBQ cart will come to your event with all the pork, buns, toppings and napkins you’ll need, and we’ll do the grilling for you.
Each scrumptious serving of Pork on a Bun consists of a 3 oz (approx.) slice of smoked Manitoba pork loin inside a fresh baked white or whole wheat bun, served with your choice of toppings.
- assorted BBQ sauces
- bread & butter pickles
- hot pepper rings
- mustard (regular)
How much does it cost?
$3.50 per serving (tax included). This includes the meat, bun, condiments, napkins and our services.
Minimum Charges and Payment Options:
The minimum charge depends on where your event is located (see below). Payment can be made by cash, cheque, VISA, or MasterCard. No personal cheques.
- Winnipeg Events: minimum 80 servings
- Events within 50 km of Winnipeg: minimum 100 servings
- Events within 50 – 100 km of Winnipeg: minimum 120 servings (Plus $20.00 mileage surcharge)
- Events within 100 – 150 km of Winnipeg: minimum 200 servings (Plus $25.00 mileage surcharge)
- Events outside the 150 km radius will be considered on an individual basis.
How do I book an event?
Booking one of our Manitoba Pork BBQs is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Pick a date and time.
- Call us for availability or complete the Booking Form below.
- Decide on the quantity of servings required.
- Then wait with great anticipation. We’ll come rain or shine, day or evening, weekday or weekend, and holidays too!
Worried about ordering too much?
No problem! We’ll help you figure it out. Not only that, but we can take back any meat that wasn’t put on the grill because our pork is smoked and cured. Buns are subject to a $0.35 charge for each bun ordered but not used (you keep the buns).
Arrange your BBQ by calling the Manitoba Pork BBQ Hotline at (204) 235-4443.