3 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbsp / 15 mL EACH ground cumin, ground coriander and chili powder
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
2 pork tenderloins, well-trimmed, about 12 oz / 0.375 kg EACH
1 large clove garlic, minced
½ tsp / 2 mL ground cumin
1 cup / 250 mL light mayonnaise
¼ cup / 50 mL lime juice
1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
½ zucchini, cut into thin strips
½ yellow onion, cut into thin strips
½ carrot, cut into thin strips
6 large flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, combine first amount of garlic with cumin, coriander, chili powder, salt and pepper. Rub on all surfaces of tenderloin.
- Place tenderloins on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 25-30 minutes, or until instant-read thermometer registers 155°F.
- Remove tenderloins from oven. Tent loosely with foil and let tenderloins rest 5 minutes. Slice into thin 3-inch long strips
- Meanwhile, combine second amount of garlic and cumin with mayonnaise and lime juice. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Combine bell pepper, zucchini, onion and carrot.
- To assemble, spread tortilla with garlic-cumin dressing.
- Top with some of the vegetable mixture and some of the pork tenderloin strips. Fold each wrap tightly to close; cut into two segments.