2 pork tenderloins, well-trimmed, about 12 oz / 0.375 kg EACH
9 cups / 2.25 L mixed baby greens
2 peaches, sliced
2 oranges, peeled and sliced
Bottled raspberry vinaigrette
2 tsp / 10 mL coarse ground black pepper
1 tsp / 5 mL packed brown sugar
½ tsp / 2 mL ground cinnamon
¼ tsp / 1 mL ground cloves
¼ tsp / 1 mL salt
½ tsp / 2 mL ground ginger
1 tsp + ½ tsp / 7 mL anise seeds, crushed
- Place tenderloins on plate or in shallow glass dish.
- In small bowl, combine rub ingredients until well-blended. Coat tenderloin evenly with rub. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2-4 hours.
- Preheat barbecue on high; reduce heat to medium. Grill pork on lightly oiled grill grate for 20-25 minutes or until instant-read thermometer registers 155ºF. Turn once or twice.
- Remove tenderloins to a clean cutting board or plate. Tent loosely with foil and let tenderloins rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Arrange pork slices on top of mixed greens and sliced fruits.
- Drizzle with desired amount of raspberry vinaigrette.