1 pork tenderloin, well-trimmed, about 12 oz / 0.375 kg
12 cocktail or slider buns, sliced
1 Tbsp / 15 mL packed brown sugar
2 tsp / 10 mL onion powder
1 tsp + ½ tsp / 7 mL cocoa powder
1 tsp / 5 mL garlic powder
½ tsp / 2 mL ancho chili powder
Dash EACH ground cinnamon and ground allspice
½ cup / 125 mL plain yogurt
½ tsp / 2 mL lime zest
2 tsp / 10 mL lime juice
1 Tbsp / 15 mL chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- In small bowl, combine rub ingredients. Generously coat all sides of tenderloin with rub. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Place tenderloin on rack in roasting pan. Roast 25 minutes or until instant-read meat thermometer registers155°F.
- Remove tenderloin from oven onto a clean plate; let cool slightly. Slice tenderloin into 1/4-inch slices.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, prepare Yogurt Lime Sauce by combining ingredients until well-blended.
- Assemble sliders by placing two slices of pork on bottom half of each bun. Top with a dollop of Yogurt-Lime Sauce and your choice of toppings like shredded lettuce, and thinly sliced avocado, tomato and red onion. Top with remaining half of bun.