1 pork tenderloin, well-trimmed, about 12oz / 0.375 kg
1 Tbsp / 15 mL canola oil
2 Tbsp / 30 mL EACH lemon juice, sodium-reduced soy sauce and honey
2 tsp / 10 mL ground coriander
¼ tsp / 1 mL EACH ground black pepper and ground ginger
1 tsp / 5 mL lemon zest
¾ cup / 175 mL chicken broth
1 Tbsp / 15 mL cornstarch
- Place pork tenderloin in resealable plastic bag.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, coriander, pepper, ginger and lemon zest. Reserve half the marinade for the sauce; pour remainder over tenderloin. Seal bag and turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 4-24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove tenderloin from marinade, discard marinade. Pat tenderloin with paper towels to remove excess marinade.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place tenderloin on rack in roasting pan. Roast for 25-30 minutes or until instant-read thermometer registers 155°F.
- Remove tenderloin from oven onto a clean cutting board. Tent loosely with foil and allow tenderloin to rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, whisk cornstarch into reserved marinade. Stir in chicken broth. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 5-10 minutes, stirring often. Drizzle sauce over sliced tenderloin.