1 pork tenderloin, well-trimmed, about 12 oz / 0.375 kg
1 cup / 250 mL blueberry jam or jelly
¼ cup / 50 mL lemon juice
2 Tbsp / 30 mL grated ginger root
3-4 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp / 30 mL canola oil
⅓ cup / 80 mL sodium-reduced soy sauce
½ cup / 125 mL sodium-reduced chicken broth
- Place tenderloin into resealable plastic bag.
- In small bowl, thoroughly combine jam or jelly, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, oil and soy sauce. Reserve ½-cup of sauce; set aside. Pour remaining sauce over tenderloins; turn to coat. Seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator 2-24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove tenderloin from marinade; discard marinade. Pat tenderloin with paper towel to remove excess marinade.
- Place tenderloin on foil-lined baking sheet. Roast 20-25 minutes or until instant-read thermometer registers 155°F.
- Remove tenderloin from oven onto a clean plate. Tent loosely with foil and let tenderloin rest 5 minutes.
- In small saucepan, combine reserved sauce with broth. Cook over medium heat until slightly thickened, stirring often.
- Slice tenderloin and serve with sauce.