2 tsp / 10 mL canola oil
2 pork loin centre chops, boneless, about ¾-inch / 1.875 cm thick
Salt and ground black pepper
1 prepared 12-inch pizza crust or pizzeria shell
¼ cup / 50 mL bottled Thai peanut sauce
½ cup / 125 mL thinly sliced snow peas
¼ cup / 50 mL matchstick carrots
1 cup / 250 mL shredded mozzarella cheese
2 Tbsp / 30 mL chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of chops with salt and pepper.
- Add chops to skillet; cook until nicely browned, about 4 minutes per side.
- Remove chops from skillet onto a clean plate; let rest 3 minutes.
- Place pizza crust or pizzeria shell on a round baking sheet.
- Spread peanut sauce onto crust. Sprinkle with snow peas and carrots.
- Thinly slice chops and arrange on pizza crust. Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Garnish with cilantro.