4 pork rib chops, bone-in, 1-1 ½-inch / 2.5-3.75 cm thick
Salt for seasoning
1-5 ½ oz / 156 mL can tomato paste
¼ cup / 50 mL unsweetened frozen orange juice from concentrate, thawed
2 Tbsp / 30 mL red wine vinegar
1 Tbsp / 15 mL prepared yellow mustard
2 tsp / 10 mL Worcestershire sauce
½ cup / 125 mL packed brown sugar
½ tsp / 2 mL ground black pepper
- Season both sides of chops with salt according to taste.
- In medium bowl, thoroughly combine remaining ingredients. Reserve about ⅓-cup of sauce.
- Preheat barbecue on high; reduce heat to medium. On lightly oiled grill grate, grill chops 4-5 minutes or until nicely grill marked.
- Turn chops and brush cooked side with sauce. Grill an additional 4-5 minutes and turn again.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Grill chops 12-15 minutes more or until instant-read thermometer registers 155ﹾF. Turn and brush several times with sauce.
- Remove chops from grill onto a clean plate. Tent loosely with foil and let chops rest 3-5 minutes.
- Brush chops with reserved sauce prior to serving.