4 pork sirloin chops, about ½-inch / 1.25 cm thick
4 tsp / 20 mL paprika
1 Tbsp / 15 mL ground coriander
2 tsp / 10 mL garlic powder
1 tsp / 5 mL EACH marjoram leaves and salt
¾ tsp / 4 mL ground black pepper
½ tsp / 2 mL ground cumin
¼ tsp / 1 mL ground cinnamon
1 Tbsp / 15 mL lemon zest
- Place chops on large plate or platter.
- In small bowl, thoroughly combine remaining ingredients.
- Rub spice mixture on both sides of chops, pressing into meat. Cover and let stand 30 minutes.
- Preheat barbecue on high; reduce heat to medium. Place chops on lightly oiled grill grate. Grill 5-7 minutes per side or until instant-read thermometer registers 155ﹾF.
- Remove chops from grill onto a clean plate. Tent loosely with foil and let rest 3 minutes before serving.