1/3 cup / 80 mL brown sugar, lightly packed
2 Tbsp / 30 mL Dijon mustard
2-3 lb / 1-1.5 kg fully cooked boneless ham
2 cups / 500 mL apple juice
¼ cup / 50 mL brown sugar, lightly packed
½ cup / 125 mL raisins
1 Tbsp / 15 mL cornstarch
¼ cup / 50 mL rum
- Preheat oven to 350ﹾF.
- In small bowl, combine first amount of brown sugar with mustard. Drizzle over ham and spread to coat evenly.
- Place ham in small roasting pan. Roast in preheated oven for 50-60 minutes or until internal temperate reaches 140ﹾF.
- Meanwhile, in large saucepan, combine apple juice, second amount of brown sugar and raisins. Bring to a gentle boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Cook until liquid is reduced to about 2 cups, 20-25 minutes.
- In small bowl, blend cornstarch with rum until smooth. Stir into apple juice mixture; simmer over medium heat until sauce is thickened and clear.
- Let ham stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before carving into ¼-inch slices.
- Serve sauce with ham.