2 racks pork back ribs
¼ cup / 50 mL canola oil
3 Tbsp / 45 mL lemon juice
2 tsp / 10 mL honey
2 Tbsp / 30 mL dried oregano leaves
1 Tbsp / 15 mL lemon zest
1 tsp / 5 mL onion powder
¾ tsp / 4 mL ground black pepper
½ tsp / 2 mL EACH garlic powder and salt
1 tsp / 5 mL lemon zest
Coarse sea salt for serving
- Lift and peel membrane from the back of each rack of ribs.
- With sharp knife, slice ribs into single rib servings.
- In extra-large resealable bag, combine remaining ingredients except second amount of lemon zest and sea salt.
- Add ribs to bag with marinade and seal. Massage gently until all sides of ribs are coated with marinade. Refrigerate 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325˚F. Arrange ribs in single layer on a rimmed, parchment or foil lined baking sheet; do not overlap ribs. Cover loosely with foil and roast 45 minutes.
- Remove foil, drain cooking liquid and roast ribs an additional 45 minutes or until nicely browned, turning once.
- Remove ribs from oven and arrange on serving platter.
- Sprinkle with second amount of lemon zest and a few pinches of sea salt. Serve immediately.