1 lb / 0.5 kg lean ground pork
¼ cup / 50 mL chili sauce (Heinz brand)
2 tsp / 10 mL Worcestershire sauce
¼ cup / 50 mL chopped fresh parsley
2 Tbsp / 30 mL chopped yellow onion
1 tsp / 5 mL dried thyme leaves
½ tsp / 2 mL salt
¼ tsp / 1 mL EACH ground cinnamon, ground black pepper and garlic powder
Pinch ground cloves
Additional chili sauce for basting
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, gently combine pork with remaining ingredients; do not overmix.
- Form pork mixture into a log and place into a loaf pan. Do not press down or into corners.
- Bake 50 minutes. Brush top of meatloaf with additional chili sauce and bake 10 minutes more or until instant-read thermometer registers 160°F.
- Remove meatloaf from oven; let rest 5 minutes.
- Remove meatloaf from pan and slice into ½-inch thick slices.
Tip: Recipe can easily be doubled to serve 6-8.