½ cup / 125 mL fresh parsley leaves
½ cup / 125 mL slivered almonds
¼ tsp / 1 mL salt
1 lemon, grated
¼ cup / 50 mL fresh lemon juice
1 pork tenderloin, well-trimmed, about 12 oz / 0.375 kg
1 baguette, cut on diagonal into 24 slices
4 oz / 113 g cream cheese or goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In food processor, pulse parsley and almonds until crumbly. Do not over-process or mixture will be paste-like.
- In small bowl, combine mixture with lemon zest and salt; spread on a large piece of waxed paper.
- Place lemon juice in a pie plate. Dip tenderloin in lemon juice to coat.
- Coat tenderloin with nut mixture, using waxed paper to press mixture onto pork.
- Roast pork on a rack in a shallow pan for 25-30 minutes or until instant-read thermometer registers 155°F.
- Remove tenderloin from oven; cool on rack. Loosely wrap with foil; chill several hours in refrigerator.
- To serve, lightly toast baguette slices; spread with cream cheese or goat cheese. Slice tenderloin into ½-inch slices. Place on top of cheese. Garnish as desired.