½ tsp / 2 mL EACH curry powder and salt
¼ tsp / 1 mL ground black pepper
2 pork tenderloins, well-trimmed, about 12 oz / 0.375 kg EACH
2 tsp / 10 mL canola oil
Cherry Cranberry Glaze:
1 cup / 250 mL canned unsweetened tart cherries
1 cup / 250 mL reserved cherry juice
4 tsp / 20 mL cornstarch
¼ cup / 50 mL lightly packed brown sugar
½ cup / 125 mL dried cranberries
1 tsp / 5 mL prepared mustard
2 Tbsp / 30 mL kirsch liqueur
For the pork:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In small bowl, combine curry powder, salt and pepper. Rub over all sides of tenderloins.
- Drizzle tenderloins with oil. Roast for 20-30 minutes, or until instant-read thermometer registers at 155°F.
- During the last 10 minutes of roasting, spoon a small amount of glaze evenly over pork.
- Remove tenderloins from oven onto a clean cutting board. Tent loosely with foil and let tenderloins rest 3-5 minutes.
- Slice tenderloins and serve with remaining Cherry Cranberry Glaze.
For the glaze:
- Drain and measure cherries, reserving 1 cup juice.
- In small saucepan, whisk cornstarch into cherry juice.
- Add cherries, brown sugar and cranberries.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring often until mixture boils and thickens.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in mustard and kirsch. Keep warm.