1-12 oz / 375 g package bacon
1/3 cup / 80 mL EACH packed brown sugar and pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Separate bacon slices and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place bacon slices on oven-safe wire rack set over a foil-lined, rimmed baking sheet. Do not overlap.
- In small bowl, thoroughly combine brown sugar and maple syrup.
- Holding one end of bacon, brush glaze mixture onto the top of each slice of bacon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, just until glaze begins to darken.
- Flip each slice of bacon over and brush a thick coat of glaze over the other side.
- Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until bacon is cooked to your desired texture and glaze has thickened.
- Remove bacon from oven and let rest until cool enough to handle.