5 lb / 2.5 kg fully cooked, bone-in ham
2 ½ cups / 625 mL hard cider or apple juice
1 cup / 250 mL lightly packed brown sugar, divided
1 tsp / 5 mL EACH ground cinnamon and ground cloves
2 Tbsp / 30 mL lemon juice
2 tsp prepared yellow mustard
2 Tbsp / 30 mL cornstarch (mixed with 2 Tbsp / 30 mL) water
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place ham in large roasting pan. In 4-cup measuring cup, combine cider or juice with ½-cup brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves and lemon juice; pour over ham.
- Roast ham, uncovered, for 45 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine remaining brown sugar and mustard. After 45 minutes, press mustard mixture onto ham; roast for additional 30 minutes.
- Remove ham from roasting pan onto a platter. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Skim off any fat from pan juices. Whisk cornstarch mixture into pan juices. Cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Slice ham. Serve with Cider Sauce.