Journeyman Plumber - located in Neepawa, MB
Posted on: March 6, 2023
Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in Neepawa, MB for you to explore!
• Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
• Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production Plant
• 4500+ employees worldwide
• We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Wage
• Vacation in the first year
• Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
• Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
• Employee Referral program – Minimum of $500!
• Free parking
• Company events
• And more!!!!
Your days will include:
• Install, troubleshoot, and maintain plumbing fixtures and equipment for water distribution, wastewater disposal, and compressed air systems in industrial buildings
• Read blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine plumbing system layout and mark positions for connections, passages, and fixtures in walls and floors
• Cut openings and measure, cut, bend, and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines
• Identify and troubleshoot plumbing problems, operate production equipment, and perform preventative maintenance procedures in a 24/7 operation
• Ensure compliance with safety requirements and other regulations, and perform other duties as assigned.
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
• Valid Red Seal Plumbing license required
• Ability to work shift, (12 hours)
• Experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency; ability to work independently or in a team with minimal supervision
• Basic computer skills required; knowledge of industrial equipment and machinery (conveyors, pumps, compressors, etc.) a plus
• Physically able to bend, lift heavy objects, and climb while wearing appropriate safety equipment
• Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills required
• Strong focus on food safety and workplace safety.
Ways to apply: Online at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/
Take the first step towards an exciting career with HyLife - submit your resume today!
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.