Wastewater Treatment Operator - located in Neepawa, MB
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Wastewater Treatment Operator
Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in Neepawa, MB for you to explore!
• Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
• Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production Plant
• 4000+ employees worldwide
• We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Wage
Operator In Training $21.36 $22.98
Class 1 $28.75 $32.30
Class 2 $30.00 $34.90
Class 3 $35.00 $38.00
Class 4 $38.00 $41.00
*(will vary depending on qualifications.)
• Vacation in the first year
• Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
• Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
• Employee Referral program – Minimum of $500!
• Free parking
• Company events
• And more!!!!
Your days will include:
• Treat and dispose of wastewater for safe return to the environment
• Operate, monitor, and inspect treatment facilities
• Perform preventive maintenance on equipment and facilities
• Respond to emergency conditions
• Collect and record operational data
• Perform lab analysis
• Inspect and report deficiencies in mechanical equipment
• Handle hazardous materials while following SDS protocols
Primarily day shift position with alternating weekends
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
• Post-Secondary education in Wastewater Treatment/Wastewater Collection, Operator-In-Training, Level 1 or greater.
• Basic knowledge of lab and mechanical procedures, electrical diagnosis, and power distribution
• Ability to perform routine maintenance and mathematical calculations
• Capacity to identify abnormal operating conditions
• Ability to collect, interpret, report, and analyze data within defined procedures
• Valid driver’s license
All Levels are welcome to apply
We want it to be YOU! Come join our HyLife team.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.