Export Documentation - Neepawa, MB
Posted on: June 29, 2023
Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in Neepawa, MB for you to explore!
• Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
• Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production Plant
• 4000+ employees worldwide
• We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Wage
• Vacation in the first year
• Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
• Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
• Employee Referral program – Minimum of $500!
• Free parking
• Company events
• And more!!!!
Your days will include:
• Executing export documentation requirements for shipments from Canada to global destinations
• Ensuring compliance with Canadian export regulations and global import regulations
• Acting as a liaison between the CFIA and customers
• Assisting with shipment details in collaboration with forwarders and carriers
• Managing CAED filing
• Processing shipments through Fed Ex and Purolator systems
• Generating labels and other export shipment documents
• Completing online marine insurance certificates
• Collaborating with Logistics, Inventory, and Planning teams to address issues
• Shift: 6:00 PM – 2:00 AM, Mon-Fri
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
• Proficient computer skills (MS Office & Excel)
• Strong English: written and spoken correspondence skills
• Attention to detail
• Deadline-oriented mindset
• Flexibility and ability to work both independently and collaboratively
Ways to apply: Online at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/
We want it to be YOU! Come join our HyLife team.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted