Logistics Coordinator - PM - located in Killarney or Neepawa, MB
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Logistics Coordinator – PM
Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in Killarney or Neepawa, MB for you to explore!
- Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
- Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production Plant
- 2000+ employees worldwide
- We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Wage
- Vacation in the first year
- Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
- Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
- Employee Referral program – Minimum of $500!
- Free parking
- Company events
- And more!!!!
The shift of this position is Monday to Friday, 3:30 pm to 12:00 am
Your days will include:
- Cultivating and nurturing strong relationships with drivers, barn staff, slaughter facilities, maintenance, driver services, feed operations, feed production, and management.
- Being responsible for driver communication beyond 5 PM.
- Efficiently communicating schedules, changes, and delays.
- Updating the daily program for hog, feed, and grain deliveries.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for wash bays, addressing wash bay schedules and trailer changes.
- Relaying schedule adjustments to planners, coordinators, barns, HyLife Foods, third-party trucking, and the Wash Bay.
- Travel to various locations
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
- College diploma or certificate in Logistics & Transportation is an asset
- Preferred 2 years of experience in the hog and transportation industry.
- Strong analytical and utilization skills.
- Exceptional customer service abilities.
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- A valid Class 5 Driver's License and access to transportation
Ways to apply: Online at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/
We want it to be YOU! Come join our HyLife team.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.