Posted on: Oct. 24, 2023
Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in Neepawa, MB for you to explore!
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Wage
• Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
• Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
• Employee Referral program - $500!
• Free parking
• Company events
• And more!!!!
• Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
• Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production Plant
• 2000+ employees worldwide
• We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment
Your days will include:
• Answering phones and operating a switchboard
• Engaging in typing/data entry and faxing activities
• Booking all meeting and training rooms
• Coordinates courier and mail activities
• Participating and coordinating specific activities for organizational events
• Purchase Orders
• Other duties as assigned
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
• Grade 12 education
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Ways to apply: Online at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/
We want it to be YOU! Come join our HyLife team.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted