Yield Manager - Neepawa, MB
Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in Neepawa, MB for you to explore!
• Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
• Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production Plant
• 2000+ employees worldwide
• We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Wage
• Vacation in the first year
• Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
• Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
• Employee Referral program – Minimum of $500!
• Free parking
• Company events
• And more!!!!
Your days will include:
• Maintaining a minimum standard yield of 98% across all production areas.
• Developing and implementing a training program for management, supervisors, and hands-on staff to improve their ability to identify, capture, and manage yields, even during changing business conditions.
• Identifying potential yield supervisors and providing mentorship.
• Producing and distributing a thorough weekly report on yield performance.
• Maintaining close collaboration with the finance and production teams to guarantee accurate data collection, active participation in weekly yield meetings, and perform necessary yield testing
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
• 5+ years in Food Manufacturing.
• Post-secondary in Business, Operations Admin, or Continuous Improvement is an asset
• Expertise in production processes, quality control, and cost optimization.
• Proficiency in relevant equipment and security operations.
• Cost-benefit analysis capabilities.
• Strong logic, reasoning, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Ways to apply: Online at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/
We want it to be YOU! Come join our HyLife team.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted