Inventory Manager-Neepawa, MB
Posted on: November 6, 2023
Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in Neepawa, MB for you to explore!
• Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
• Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production Plant
• 2000+ employees worldwide
• We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Wage
• Vacation in the first year
• Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
• Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
• Employee Referral program – Minimum of $500!
• Free parking
• Company events
• And more!!!!
Your days will include:
• Implementing and maintaining inventory control measures to minimize stock holdings while maximizing system accuracy.
• Performing year-end inventory audits at all locations, ensuring that established processes are adhered to.
• Evaluating the performance of existing processes and drive solutions to reduce inventory levels and system errors.
• Collaborating with teams and stakeholders across the company to implement improvements.
• Providing guidance and leadership to the Inventory team.
• Fostering and maintaining strong working relationships with external freezer locations to ensure high performance.
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or equivalent
• minimum of 5 years' experience in inventory management.
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills, essential for a demanding and customer-focused working environment.
• Display a willingness to learn, improve, and adapt.
• Showcase the ability to prioritize tasks and motivate yourself and the team.
Ways to apply: Online at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/
We want it to be YOU! Come join our HyLife team.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted