Sales Coordinator - Neepawa MB
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in Neepawa, MB for you to explore!
• Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
• Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production Plant
• 2000+ employees worldwide
• We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Wage
• Vacation in the first year
• Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
• Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
• Employee Referral program – Minimum of $500!
• Free parking
• Company events
• And more!!!!
Your days will include:
• Providing superior customer service to our customers by managing a variety of different accounts and understanding each customer’s shipment requirements
• Ensuring timely order entry and ability to respond to customers quickly and accurately on all inquiries
• Managing and tracking multiple orders and collaborating with various departments in order to organize shipment planning
• Managing and gathering information for daily and weekly sales and customer service reports
• Utilizing problem-solving skills to exceed customer expectations.
• Assisting the sales team with specific tasks for domestic markets and providing administrative support.
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
• Diploma in Business Administration Preferred
• 1-2 years in an administrative role
• Passionate about building strong customer relationships.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Sales and service-oriented with a proven ability to proactively listen, identify sales opportunities, and solve problems.
• Excellent time management skills with strong attention to detail
• Easily adaptable to change and a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software and related programs (Excel, Word)
Ways to apply: Online at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/
We want it to be YOU! Come join our HyLife team.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted