Office Coordinator - Neepawa, MB
Posted on: January 29, 2024
Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in Neepawa, MB for you to explore!
• Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
• Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production Plant
• 2500+ employees worldwide
• We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Wage
• Vacation in the first year
• Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!• Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
• Employee Referral program – Minimum of $500!
• Free parking
• Company events
• And more!!!!
Your days will include:
• Establish positive working relationships with primary contacts
• Perform payroll functions on Kronos by maintaining timekeeping information
• Billing and reconciliation of inventories
• Coordination of truck delivery and pick-up
• Deliver and maintain orientation/onboarding process for new hires
• Ensuring employees follow HACCP policies and maintain HACCP verifications
• Order and dispense supplies
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
• Diploma in a Business Admin program or similar is an asset
• Office experience is an asset
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
• Proficient in Excel and MS Office as well as an ability to adapt to other software
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
To apply: Online at https://ca.indeed.com/cmp/Hylife-2/jobs
We want it to be YOU! Come join our HyLife team.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted